Butt Augmentation Austin
View Dr. Franco’s Butt Augmentation e-BookButtock augmentation is a cosmetic procedure where the shape of the buttock is enhanced. The procedure not only gives the buttock more volume it improves the overall shape of the area.
Butt augmentation can also be done using butt implants. These are silicone implants and are typically used in patients that have very little body fat to be transferred. Occasionally implants and fat transfer can be done in combination.
- You desire a more sculpted and shaped buttock.
- You are of normal weight.
- You are in good physical and emotional health.
- You have firm, elastic skin.
- You have realistic expectations.
- You have localized fat unresponsive to diet and exercise.