Brazilian Butt Lift Austin
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is an incredible procedure that not only enhances your buttock, but also improves your overall shape. When performing Brazilian Butt Lifts, board-certified plastic surgeon Johnny Franco M.D. takes care to also narrow the waist for a full transformation into an hourglass figure. Because of these incredible results, Brazilian Butt Lifts have surged as the favorite type of butt augmentation.
- Your plastic surgeon will perform liposuction in order to harvest the fat from multiple areas of your body
- That fat is then processed and transferred into the buttocks to add volume and enhance the shape
- This allows the patient to get rid of fat in unwanted areas as well as enhance their buttock
Brazilian Butt Lift Before & After Gallery
Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
If you meet the following criteria, you may be a good candidate for this procedure!
- You desire a more sculpted and shaped buttock.
- You are of normal weight.
- You are in good physical and emotional health.
- You have firm, elastic skin.
- You have realistic expectations.
- You have localized fat unresponsive to diet and exercise.
What are my other options for butt augmentation?
Aside from the Brazilian Butt Lift, there are several other wise to affect your butt shape and size. The first is butt implants which function in a similar fashion to breast implants for increasing the buttock size. Then there is also the thong lift which is a cosmetic procedure that lifts the buttock and enhances it’s overall shape.
What is a thong lift?
Thong lift is a cosmetic procedure where the shape of the buttock is enhanced. The procedure not only lifts the buttock it improves the overall shape of the area. Similar to breast enhancement surgery the butt can fall for any numerous of reasons that range from patients losing weight to aging. The Thong Lift is a procedure that can be used to lift the skin and remove excess skin from the inferior portion of the buttock. The Thong Lift can be done alone or in combination with a fat transfer procedure.
Thong Lift Before & After Gallery
How is the Thong Lift Unique from Traditional Butt Lift Surgeries?
The Thong Lift is designed to lift the buttock in a vertical direction that hides the incision in the buttock. This avoids the large horizontal scar that traditional butt lift procedures can place on patients. It also does not flatten the butt in the same manor that traditional butt lifts do as it rotates and lifts the butt to give patients a more youthful, perky appearance to their butt.
Good Candidates for Thong Lift:
The eligibility requirements for a thong lift are the same as for a Brazilian Butt Lift. One unique reason someone might be a good candidate for a thong lift is if they have excess skin at the bottom of their buttock.
Your Thong Lift Consultation
- Patients will present for their evaluation where they will meet Dr. Franco and the staff
- A medical history and physical exam will be done by Dr. Franco and his staff to determine the best treatment for you.
- The treatment options will be discussed with you that can help you achieve you aesthetic goals
- The risks and benefits of the surgery will also be discussed during your consultation.
- Then you will have an opportunity to talk about scheduling and fees with the patient care coordinator that will assist you throughout the process.
About Thong Lift Surgery
- Thong Lift Surgery is an outpatient procedure.
- You will require anesthesia.
- The procedure begins with being marked in the pre-op holding to determine the amount of skin that will be removed during your Thong Lift.
- The excess skin is removed and then tailor tacked to give you the maximum amount of lift possible.
- The incisions are sutures in multiple layers and then covered with Dermabond to make post-operative care as easy as possible.
If you’re interested in a Brazilian Butt Lift or other buttock augmentation procedures, call (512) 827-0638 to schedule a consultation with Board-Certified plastic surgeon Johnny Franco M.D. or simply fill out our online contact form.
We look forward to hearing from you!