Liposuction also referred to as liposculpting (along with other terms) is a procedure used to remove unwanted fat from specific areas of the body. This procedure reshapes the body’s silhouette. It is not an alternative to weight loss. Liposuction has become so popular because it can be used to enhance a person’s figure with minimal scarring.
- You have localized fat unresponsive to diet and exercise.
- You have specific problem areas that you wish to improve
- You are of normal weight.
- You are in good physical and emotional health.
- You have firm, elastic skin.
- You have realistic expectations.