Breast Reduction Austin
Breast Reduction is a procedure that is both done for aesthetic and functional purposes. Many women present for breast reduction in hopes of relief of constant pain from their breasts, while others wish to improve the appearance of their breasts, however no matter the reason this is one of the procedures where patients are typically extremely happy after the surgery. This procedure may be a solution to physical ailments such as neck and back pain, allowing more freedom in physical activity. It can also make large breasts more proportionate to the rest of a woman’s body.
Good Candidates For Breast Reduction
- You suffer from neck, back, and shoulder pain caused by the weight of large breasts.
- Tight bra straps have caused visible, uncomfortable grooves in your shoulders.
- You have large, sagging breasts with low nipples and large areolas.
- You are self-conscious of your breast size.
- You have one breast significantly larger than the other.
- You have participated in physical therapy or other methods of treatment with no relief.
- You wish to decrease the size of your breasts to enhance their overall appearance.
Your Breast Reduction Consultation
- Patient will present for their evaluation where they will meet Dr. Franco and his staff.
- A medical history and physical exam will be done by Dr. Franco and his staff to determine the best treatment.
- The treatment options will be discussed with you that can help you achieve you aesthetic goals
- The risks and benefits of the surgery will also be discussed during your consultation.
- Then you will have an opportunity to talk about scheduling and fees with the patient care coordinator that will assist you throughout the process.
About Breast Reduction Surgery
- You will require general anesthesia.
- The type of incision used will depend on your surgeon’s preference and the size and shape of your breasts.
- Breast Reduction Surgery is sometimes covered by medical insurance.