Botox and Dysport (Neuromodulators) are a great option for most patients to eliminate wrinkles caused by motion. Lines on the forehead, around the eyes and more can be treated with Botox. Botox will help relax the muscles that cause these lines and help fade them over time.
Good Candidates For Botox and Dysport
- You want to enhance your appearance.
- You are in good physical and emotional health.
- You have realistic expectations of the result possible with Botox and Dysport
Your Botox and Dysport Consultation
- Patients will present for their evaluation where they will meet Dr. Franco and his staff
- A medical history and physical exam will be done by Dr. Franco and his staff to determine the best treatment for you.
- Dr. Franco will discuss the difference between Botox and Dysport
- Dr. Franco will also discuss the various areas where Botox or Dysport could be used to enhance your appearance.
- The treatment options will be discussed with you that can help you achieve your aesthetic goals
- The risks and benefits of the procedure will also be discussed during your consultation.
- The filler injections can often be done at the same time as the consultation.
About Your Botox or Dysport Procedure
- Botox and Dysport injections are done in the office
- Patients typically do not need any numbing cream prior to the procedure, however can have some applied if they would like.
- The procedure typically is done in about 15 min.
- Patients can return to work or their daily activities after their injections.
Botox and Dysport Treatment Possibilities
- Liquid Brow lift
- Wrinkle reduction
- Forehead Wrinkles
- Crows Feet (lines around the eyes)
- Lip Lines
- Hyperhidrosis (typically in the axilla)